Special Guest: William Bennett
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2017
- Time: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Location: Schrott Center for the Arts, Butler University
Schedule of Events
- 8:00a – 9:00a : Registration and Vendors (Schrott)
- 9:00a – 12:00p : William Bennett Masterclass (3 hours) (Schrott)
- 12:00p – 1:30p : Lunch and Vendors (Schrott)
- 1:30p – 2:30p : Breakout Sessions (Lilly Hall classrooms)
Moyse Workshop/Open Masterclass (Karen Evans Moratz and Becky Arrensen)
How to Choose a Flute (panel discussion)
- 2:30p – 3:00p : Break and Vendors
- 3:00p – 4:00p : Kate Lukas Workshop (Schrott)
- 4:00p – 5:00p : Flute Choir Reading (Schrott)
- 5:00p – 7:00p : Dinner
- 7:00p : William Bennett Recital (Schrott)
This appearance of Altus Artist William Bennett has been made possible, in part through an Educational Grant from our Title Sponsor, Altus Flutes. William Bennett performs exclusively on Altus Flutes.
The masterclass is being underwritten by our Presenting Sponsor, Straubinger Flutes.
The new biography of William Bennett by Edward Blakeman, "Wibb: A Flute for Life," will be available at Flute Fest 2017!
To learn more about William Bennett, visit his website at www.williambennettflute.com